Monday, March 3, 2008

How to....get a TV stand put together, & then rearrange the room!





Ok, so I said before that I got a TV stand. Only problem....I am not good at putting furniture together! Lucky for me Ben (Ann's boyfriend) came over last Sunday night & was nice enough to finish the job that Jordan had started. It took him awhile, & when he was finished he had a great idea! Ben's idea was to rearrange the living room so that the TV was on the opposite wall so when we are watching it it's about 10 feet away, rather than the maybe 5 it was currently. This started a lot of furniture moving & Ann getting her fingers stuck in the couch (I wish I had the video of Ben's face AFTER he told Ann not to put her fingers in the seam & she did), & a trip to K-Mart for a cable cord that was long enough (too bad that I didn't buy 2 because we realized when I got back that we had to get the cable from one side of the house to the other). I will say that I'm very happy that Ben made the suggestion because I enjoy watching TV so much more now that it's not so overwhelming.

1 comment:

Silverthornes said...

looks like you found some good friends