Sunday, March 16, 2008

How to scrapbook with a man!



Ok, so last Saturday marked a first for me...my first experience scrapbooking with a man! I ran into my friend Clayton at the gas station on Friday morning, & he asked what I was doing over the weekend & decided that he was coming over. So Saturday morning I arose early to prepare for the day ahead of me. Clayton came over with Starbucks ( no coffee for me of course, but my favorite Carmel Apple Spice with no whipped cream), & we organized pictures & then headed to Archiver's, one of the scrapbook stores in town. After a quick trip to the Hobby Lobby we headed back to the house & started working on Clayton & Dave's 'Cruise' themed scrapbook. I gotta say, we got a lot accomplished (about 1/3 of the book), & it looks great! Clayton is definitely good at this...especially being a first timer. Here is a picture of Clayton scrapbooking, & a picture of how messy my living room can get!

1 comment:

Silverthornes said...

sounds like a good time!