Friday, February 27, 2009

Make something that doesn't really have a name...

Ok - so about 4 years ago when I lived in Texas, I remember my friend Dre telling me about this really good chicken dish that her mom would make. Luckily, I was fortunate enough to learn how to make this dish, & I found myself craving it the other night, so of course I went straight to the store & got the ingredients before realizing that it was after 7 & I was not going to be making the dish that night. I did make it last night though, & as I sat there eating it for dinner I remembered how much I loved it! Here's how I make it:

1 box of Vermacelli noodles
3 cans of Chicken Broth (you could boil a chicken in water to make the broth, but that requires too much time in my opinion)
1 Rotisserie Chicken
1 small can of Cheese Whiz
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can Rotel

Boil Vermacelli noodles in Chicken Broth for 7 minutes
Add in Chicken (cut up of course), Rotel, Cheese Whiz & Cream of Chicken Soup
Stir until mixed well, heat & enjoy

See - that was not hard at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Silverthornes said...

YES!!! VERY delicious! Chicken Spaghetti!!!

Seriously one of my favorites. I think what makes it taste so good it the mixture of the cream of chicken soup and the rotel! - really it is just ALL GOOD!
Glad you made it