Tuesday, April 1, 2008

How to pass the time when you are bored & can't walk...




Ok, so for the past 3 days I have literally done nothing but sit on the couch with my foot elevated with ice on it! Luckily I had my work computer so I have been able to get a TON of work done, since there really wasn't much else that I can do. My ankle is still quite swollen, but today I have noticed that I can at least put some weight on it & get to where I needed to go, but I do try to avoid the stairs at all costs! Tomorrow I'm going to brave leaving the house for the whole day, so we will see how that goes. I think my motivation comes from the fact that I will end my day with yet another trip to the chiropractor for some electric shock therapy...I have to say it's not the most pleasant thing to do, but it does help to make me feel better...but I am still a little annoyed with the Dr. for telling my mom that I'm a cry baby even when I feel perfectly fine (she asked this as he was putting me in immense pain & I was shedding a few tears), but I'm working on it.

3 comments:

Maria said...

That looks incredibly painful!!! I hope it heals up soon :-)

Libbo said...

Thanks! I hope so as well, but I have to admit that taking it easy for a few days hasn't been all that bad ;)

Amy Butler said...

Libbo!! I didn't know you had a blog! Geez, sorry about your ankle. I sprained my ankles a few times in high school so I know what you're going through! I also did that electrode thing at the Chiropractor. I always thought that felt so weird.

Well, I just realized that your post is from the first, so hopefully your foot is all better now.

I love you!