Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How to drive down the Lost Highway...ok, we weren't really lost!

This past weekend I was able to go back to Wisconsin for a few days. We left on Thursday & came back Sunday evening. I had a jam packed weekend! Lots of driving, watching soccer games, hanging out with my family, & getting to see a friend & meet her baby. Of course I made sure to eat some cheese curds! It's cool because the next time I go back there will be a Sonic in Wisconsin! I can't wait to take my little sister there, she always tries to convince me to bring her a Route 44 of Lemon Water when I drive up...it would probably make it, but I don't tell her that!

My niece Becca is growing by leaps & bounds! She changes so much these days. She did have a little bit of Stranger Danger in her this time & would cry whenever I picked her up, but on the last day I found a ray of hope when I learned if I gave her food she would hang out with me. She has started talking. Granted she can't say Libby yet (it's a tough word, but I do have to admit that I'm so glad that Zach can say Bibby!!!! He's been able to say Indiana Jones for weeks, & surprised me last week by breaking out Bibby), but she says "Bye guys," among other things. Her new thing though was if you asked her if it was loud she would plug her fingers in her ears. I do have a picture that is a bit ironic I think because she was on my shoulders & she was crying & I had my fingers in my ears!

Here are some of the pictures from my trip:


1 comment:

Silverthornes said...

love the pictures! glad you are getting to hang out with family - I'm proud of you...keep up the blogging!